£295 | 10.45am to 3pm each day
With support from an expert tutor, you will experiment with a variety of materials and techniques to draw from nature, still-life objects and people.
- Day 1 Mark-making – Explore and experiment with a range of wet and dry media, tools and techniques
- Day 2 Observation – Discover the art of looking using a selection of drawing media
- Day 3 Fundamentals – Examine some of the drawing principles for skills building
- Day 4 Mixed Media – Learn new techniques to create drawings from a range of different media
- Day 5 Composition – Investigate relationships between objects to build compositional studies
Paper and drawing materials are all included. This course also includes refreshments and lunch each day plus entry to the house and garden.
This course takes place in The Old Potting Shed, which is accessible from the garden.
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We have a collection of hotels, inns, cottages and restaurants on and around the Chatsworth Estate that will make your visit that little bit more comfortable and special. Visit our chatsworthstays.co.uk website to find out more and to book online.